I have a confession to make. I love vending machines. I seem to find them everywhere on campus and when I do, I often have to get something(s). I don't know what it is.
Maybe it's the fact that I can have anything inside as long as I swipe my card. Inside those glass cases are a few of my guilty pleasures, namely those little white powdered donuts or the sour watermelon candies, mmmm. Vending machines are just so cooperative -- I select; it vends.
As a child I loved them even more. I loved them almost as much as the snack bar at John's little league games. Perhaps my love can be attributed to the fact that the machines are just so giving. Either way, I really admire people and things who do what they are told because I do have a part of me finds pleasure in not doing what I'm told. Yes, contrary to popular belief, my rebellious side does exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment