It's me and it's summer. I love summer. It is the best season of the year because it means my sunshine, beach days, shorts, sun dresses, my birthday, and family time. So guess what?! I ended up leaving the country. I spent a week in the Bahamas and it was wonderful :)
And now I am doing an internship at a financial firm and I love it. I am learning so much and the best part is that work begins every morning at 9 am with some hot chocolate, Steward Weitzman heals, and a skirt suit of my choice. I sit in front of my computer screens in my office and watch the market to the hum of Bloomberg reports.
Guess what else, I start riding hunter jumpers again on Saturday. Can't wait to be on a horse again. Pure joy. Oh and I got on a dirt bike last week for the first time in way too long. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment