Monday, May 10, 2010

Who will you become?

Being 20 is great! I have about 2 more months of enjoying this age and I plan on doing just that. At this age, there is so much opportunity. There is so much I could become, but that hard part is I have to choose. I can't do everything I'd like to do because it simply isn't possible. We live in a world with physical constraints and limitations.

Today and each day after I choose who I will become. The options are endless and thus I must narrow them down. Because after all if I don't the choice will be made for me. The absence of choice is in itself a choice. So today, I choose to be happy. I choose to work hard. I choose to listen to wise council. I choose to make decisions with the guidance of the Holy Ghost. I choose to look outside myself to help others.

But most of all right now, I choose to smile, walk back into the Periodicals, and dig deep into the fundamentals of Accounting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment