Saturday, May 15, 2010

Domestic Drowning

For the first time ever, I am sitting on the edge of summer and have no plans to leave the country. Odd, I know. I still haven't figured it out yet. You could say I am in denial. No Asia, no Europe, no South America, no tropical beach or island getaway just Provo and then San Diego. Seems weird. How will I start school again in the fall? I need time away to be mentally prepared.

I am dieing to go to Jerusalem, Egypt, Ireland, Spain, Africa . . . These are just the most urgent travel needs. But if I couldn't go to any of these places, I would love to just go on a cruise to the Virgin Islands or something.

Well I won't miss the long plane flights that's for sure. Last summer I spend approximately 44 hours in the air (4 Asian flights). But now that I have discovered Tylenol PM they really aren't so bad ;). I would really like a few weeks in Asia this summer. I have an idea for a cute shift and a fun a-line skirt, but alas no one to sew them. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment