Think green. Yep. Bogs, fog, rain, sea mist. It’s all here,
and I’m here to--to see it and to realize that this trip has been in the works
for 11 years. Who would have guessed that 2014 would bring my first
international assignment? I’m working in Foreign Direct Investment for
multinational tech. We live in a world of integrated global structuring, and
I’m jumping right into the thick of it.
This trip is teaching me to believe in things you can’t see
… yet. If you can dream it, it can happen. And the best time to start dreaming
is now. Eleven years ago, I was so close to coming to Ireland. So close that I
could have made it happen if I was willing to give up just one thing. But I
decided not to give up this conviction. Instead, I decided that I would let
Ireland surprise me one day when I least expected it. Little did I know that would
be when I most needed it.
“Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t
come until heaven; but for those who embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they
come.” – Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
No comments:
Post a Comment