Friday, October 18, 2013

Rond de jame en l'air

Sometimes I wish I danced through life a little more gracefully. I wish endlessly that all my i's would find themselves dotted and t's crossed. But sometimes, things fall apart and by the time you realize the end has come it's too late.

So maybe I'm a late bloomer. But I bloom. And life was just as beautiful yesterday as it is today even though its different. Nothing can change that. Experiences with their range of outcomes can only bring more lessons learned, and that is my true objective--not a 99 percent success rate. Perhaps "be ye therefore perfect" is best read as "become ye therefore perfect." Don't skips steps. Enjoy the highs, the lows, all that comes in between.

Well I'm back, and without my black badge. I can no longer hide behind the shadow of transition from one phase of life to the next. I am loving this phase as much as the last, but certainly not as much as I will love the next. If you keep moving forward, you are moving the right direction. So when you attempt pirouette and loose track of where the corner of the room is, simply land and start again.

You are stronger than you think.

Love,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment