Wednesday, February 9, 2011

John David Hansen

John's favorite music, John's favorite food, sharks, cars ...

Anything that reminds me of him. Only a week left. I have made it through the hardest times of my life with this boy. We are best friends. I know he has to leave but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm coming unglued.

I know people probably think I'm overreacting, but I don't think they quite understand. What is Jim (our favorite climbing tree) with out John? What are road trips, vacations, family outings without John. I cannot even tell you how many hours I have spent in the back seat of the car with john- our tapes, our books.

Who is going to jump off Mom's filling cabinet in the closet with me? Who is going to go on hiking adventures with me? Who is going to throw eggs over the back hill with me? Who is going to complain about chores with me?

I cannot bare to see that room empty. I'm not ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment