Something must be said for being rash and spontaneous. It is liberating. Yes, rarely do I practice what I preach, but I admire those who do.
At this time, I am stuck in a rut. I can't decide what I want. I am not really sure what I want. That scares me. I am like a jet plane flying without its GPS technology. Yes, I know where I eventually want to end up, but as for how I will get there your guess is as good as mine. And so I sit here confused. Constantly oscillating between decision choices. Every once and in a while I make a choice. But then I wonder was that the right choice. Regret, doubt, and uncertainty cloud my mind. Confused, lost, unsure, searching for answers.
And so I sit here, having come full circle, back at the beginning, admiring those who are brave enough to live life by the moment and yet wondering--is that really the right choice?
No comments:
Post a Comment